Details from This Year’s NRF Big Show
We attended the National Retail Federation’s Expo in New York City. The NRF Big Show is an annual event featuring technology solutions for retailers.
We featured our universal car phone mounting solution, the iOauto Pro, and our retail display tablet mounts and holders.
We were one of hundreds of exhibitors at the show. Some other featured solutions included:
- Sony and TOMS showed how they use interactive, touchable shopping windows to display products in a mall, which can then be purchased via the shopper’s smartphone. Read More
- ArmorActice and Microsoft showed off a tablet point-of-sale cash wrap system. The solution features a mobile cash wrap integrated with a Microsoft Surface Pro. Read More
- Security was a big topic, coming on the tail of major retail security breaches during the holiday season. After their breach, Target is offering a customer hotline, free credit monitoring and free credit reports for one year. Read More
- Warby Parker, an eyewear boutique, showed off their in-store photo booths. The company uses them to help customers see themselves in a new pair of glasses. Watch the Video
- This video by NRF gives you a look into this year’s show and expo floor.