This week is Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. This annual event is often the place where we see the year’s newest phones, tablets and other technology revealed.
While ProClip is not exhibiting at the event, our manufacturer Brodit is and we will be supporting them at the show.
What’s Been Revealed
Although rumors have been circling about most of these new devices for months, the rumors have been confirmed with official unveilings at MWC. Here are a few of the top tech devices.
- Nokia X – Nokia’s first Android phone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – Samsung’s next flagship phone
- Sony Xperia Z2 – 5.2-inch flagship phone with a 20.7MP camera
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet – the world’s thinnest tablet, and it’s waterproof, too
- Tethercell – a Bluetooth AA-battery that allows you to turn devices on and off remotely