The largest in the Galaxy Tab 4 line by Samsung features an engaging 8-inch touchscreen without an overwhelming budget. With a retail price starting at $279, consumers will enjoy fast performance and smooth operation, but will give up a little in the way of screen resolution, which comes in at 1280 x 800 pixels (189 ppi). A new Multi-User Mode and Multi-Window feature makes the Galaxy Tab 4 line versatile and easy to use for anyone in your family.
Features and Specs
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 doesn’t offer a lot in bells and whistles, but is a stable tablet for most needs. The Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 features the Android 4.4 KitKat OS, is lightweight at only .7 lbs., and features the cool new Multi-Window feature, which paired with its quad core processor, makes navigation and multitasking a breeze.
Tab 4 8.0 Holders
We’re offering six holder options for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0:
- Holder with tilt swivel
- Charging holder with tilt swivel and cigarette lighter adapter
- Charging holder with tilt swivel and USB cigarette lighter plug
- Charging holder with tilt swivel and straight power cord for fixed installation
- ProClip small universal tablet holder
- ProClip small universal tablet holder for use with a case
If you’re looking to mount your tablet, check out all of these Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Holders on our website.