Samsung Announces Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+
New phone season has officially begun with the latest announcement from Samsung. Everyone’s favorite phone with a stylus received quite a refresh from Samsung at the Unpacked event in New York. The biggest announcement was that for the first time ever, the Note would be available in a smaller size. The Galaxy Note 10 has a 6.3-inch screen, while the Galaxy Note 10+ has a 6.8-inch screen. Each will include the S Pen stylus, which is more capable than ever.
What’s New with the Note 10?
At first glance of the Galaxy Note 10 and 10+, you’ll definitely notice that you’re looking at a Samsung phone. The elegant design and build quality of the Note 10 makes it one of the best-looking phones money can buy. The screen goes edge-to-edge, with just a small hole-punch selfie camera that is even smaller than the hole-punch on the Galaxy S10. The dedicated Bixby button is gone, and unfortunately so is the headphone jack. Samsung says the removal of the headphone jack did allow them include larger batteries, but they will not be including a dongle in the box, you’ll have to buy that separately. The S Pen now features a sleek, unibody design and is capable of new tricks like gestures.
Do More with DeX
Perhaps one of the most important announcements that Samsung made was the arrival of the DeX app to PCs. The DeX app will allow you to connect your phone and computer, allowing for the devices to interact seamlessly, creating an exceptional user experience. Samsung also says you’ll be able to link to Windows, which will allow you to see notifications and messages directly on your computer.
The Spec Sheet
- Processor: Snapdragon 855
- S Pen: Bluetooth LE, accelerometer and gyroscope for motion controls
- Screen: Dynamic AMOLED with tone mapping
- Wide-angle camera: 16 megapixels, f/2.2
- Main camera: 12 megapixels, f/1.5 and f/2.4 dual aperture, OIS
- Telephoto camera: 12 megapixels, f/2.1, 45-degree
- Selfie camera: 10 megapixels, f/2.2
- Radios: LTE Cat 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- Screen: 6.8-inch, 3040 x 1440 pixels
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB or 512GB UFS 3.0, microSD expansion
- Battery: 4,300mAh
- VGA depth-of-field camera
- Screen: 6.3-inch, 2280 x 1080
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.0, no microSD expansion
- Battery: 3,500mAh
Order Your Note 10
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 starts at $949 with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The Note 10+ starts at $1,099 with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Both are available to preorder now and will ship on August 23, 2019.
Dock Your Note with ProClip
When you’re on the go, you’ll want to keep your Note 10 docked safely and securely. ProClip offers mounts that are made specifically for the make, model and year of your vehicle, and device holders that are designed specifically for the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. Send us an email at email@example.com to be notified as soon as holders for the Note 10 are available.