Chevy owners can appreciate the upgrade from Camaro to Corvette. Miguel misses the Camaro 2SS, but fell in love with the aggressive C8 mid-engine growl. With AWE exhaust, you can instantly hear the cold start RPMS and then the overall sound relaxes after 15-30 seconds.
A master of mods, Miguel immediately added new tires, rims and fender flares to give the Corvette C8 an aggressive stance. The rear wing spoiler is biggest customization to look like a C8.R race track Corvette. He already has more than one dozen mods pairing with the stock features like removable hardtop and the frunk storage bin.
Corvette C8 Mod List
- Verus Engineering Rear Wing
- Maxton Design Aero Kit (front splitter, side splitters, diffuser)
- Paragon performance engine lighting harness
- Vossen HC-1 and Rohana RFX13 wheels
- AWE Tuning track exhaust
- C7 Z06 Fender Flares
- Ceramic Window Tint – 55% windshield and 20% sides. No tint in the rear window so the motor is visible.
- Carbon fiber heavy duty rear hatch struts to support the extra weight of the wing
- OEM Z51 Coilovers
- Exterior Red Center Stripe Accent
ProClip C8 Corvette Mount
Before trying ProClip, Miguel was using a 3M sticky tape mount from Amazon. He said goodbye to adhesive stuck to his dashboard and made the upgrade to ProClip. The Corvette C8 mount clips securely into the dashboard seams for a solid fit.
The ProClip adjustable phone holder can even fit his Apple iPhone case with wallet and credit card attachment. Using ProClip, he can also easily record POV 360 video and route with GPS using his favorite Waze map app.