As rumors begin to circle about the iPad Mini 4 and the possibility of it being Apple’s last 7.9-inch tablet, let’s take a look back at the iPad Mini 3.
The iPad Mini 3 did not receive a large update over its predecessor. In terms of design and dimensions, the tablet is virtually the same.
- 7.87 x 5.3 x 0.29 inches
- 0.75 lbs
- 1536 x 2048 pixel Retina display
The Mini 3 is available in gold, space gray and silver. It features the same A7 chipset as was used in the iPhone 5S and iPad Air. It has a 5 MP camera with autofocus and a secondary 1.2 MP camera. The biggest change was the addition of the Touch ID fingerprint sensor.
iPad Mini 3 Tablet Mount Holders
We have a number of holders for iPad Mini 3 depending on your needs.
- Standard Non-Charging Holder – always a good option for a basic holder that still provides a custom fit with tilt and swivel
- Holder for OtterBox Defender – a non-charging holder with tilt swivel for iPad Mini used with the OtterBox Defender case
- Charging Holder with USB Cigarette Lighter Plug – comes with a 12V power plug
- Charging Holder with Straight Power Cord – for a fixed installation with cable hard-wired behind the vehicle’s dashboard
- Key Lock Holder with USB Cigarette Lighter Plug – comes with 2 keys; crash tested
- Key Lock Holder with Straight Power Cord – comes with 2 keys; crash tested
- Spring Lock Holder with USB Cigarette Lighter Plug – spring lock provides added security; crash tested
- Spring Lock Holder with Straight Power Cord – spring lock provides added security; crash tested
- Small Universal Tablet Holder for Tablets without a Case – for 7-10 inch tablets without a case
- Small Universal Tablet Holder for Tablets with a Case – for 7-10 inch tablets with a case