iPhone X Battery Phone Cases on the Market
If you’re like most people on the go, chances are you at find yourself on the verge of running out of power in your iPhone X on at least an occasional basis. Since curtailing use of your mobile device is out of the question, now you are in search for options to help extend the useful life of the iPhone.
For many people, the best approach is to start using an iPhone X battery case. A battery case will typically offer consumers 200% battery life in total instead of the mere 100% when using the device without augmentation.
Tips for Extending Battery Life for Your iPhone In Addition to Using a Battery Case
While it’s definitely prudent to use a battery case to get more out of your iPhone, there are some steps you can take to further reduce energy usage with the device:
- Turn off Wi-Fi when not needed. Your iPhone will continue to seek out open Wi-Fi hotspots to join, which will run down your battery when you are moving about. You can conserve power by switching your device to Airplane mode, noted a power-saving report from CNET.
- Reduce the screen brightness using system settings. The brighter the screen, the more power required.
- Lower the brightness setting for the Flashlight. In iOS 11, you can select from 4 different brightness levels, and the lowest setting should still be sufficiently bright for you to see.
- Set Auto-lock to activate faster. You can adjust auto-lock to occur after the device has been idle for a shorter period of time, such as 30 seconds or a minute instead of 5 minutes or “Never.” Doing so will drastically reduce the amount of power consumed by the display.
- Activate Low Power Mode. When you enable Low Power Mode, the iPhone will either reduce or disable features such as automatic email fetching, “Hey Siri,” automatic downloads and the refreshing of background apps.
More Power to You While You’re on the Road
It’s worth noting that industry leaders such as Mophie and Apple have not launched their own battery cases. But consumers currently do have options for getting more out of their devices using third party battery phone cases.
If you are of the opinion that you can never have too much power when it comes to using your iPhone, there’s no time like the present to start using a battery case. When you are out driving, an iPhone X battery case will extend the amount of power you have available when using car apps such as GPS, playing music and placing calls. At the same time, the holder helps keep you and your passengers safer when on the road.