The Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 was released in June, 2014, and offers a family-friendly user experience and a sleek, lightweight design with an impressive 10.1-inch touch screen. Online reviews mimic Samsung’s proclamation that this tablet is hard to put down. Accolades regarding the $330 price tag makes the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 a great buy for both the tech and budget savvy consumer.
Features and Specs
A new multi-user mode allows individual users to customize their experience while keeping their personal music, apps, photos, etc. private. There is even an easy-to-use kid’s mode with available parental controls. The lightweight design makes holding the tablet more comfortable, while enabling the Multi Window feature takes the frustration out of multitasking on a single screen. Photo viewing, photo editing and movie watching are optimized on a bright 10.1-inch, 1280 x 800 pixel touch screen, as is media storage with 16 GB’s of internal memory and an expanded 64 GB external memory capacity.
Tab 4 10.1 Holders
We’re offering seven holder options for the Tab 4 10.1:
- Holder with tilt swivel
- Charging holder with tilt swivel and USB cigarette lighter plug
- Charging holder with spring lock, tilt swivel and USB cigarette lighter plug
- Charging holder with key lock, tilt swivel and USB cigarette lighter plug
- Charging holder with tilt swivel and straight power cord for fixed installation
- ProClip large universal tablet holder
- ProClip large universal tablet holder for use with a case
If you’re looking to mount your tablet, check out all of these Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Holders on our website.