Samsung Galaxy S10 Announcement Coming February 20
With a confirmed launch date of February 20th, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is generating a lot of buzz. There are a number of exciting features that are rumored to be included in the product, in addition to some industry leading technical specs. Here’s a compilation of all the most important news regarding the Galaxy S10.
First, The Technical Specs
It’s believed that the Samsung Galaxy S10 will have a 6.1″ screen, three rear cameras (12 MP, 13 MP, and 16 MP), dual front cameras, 8 to 12 GB of RAM, and 128 GB to 1 TB of storage. In addition to this, the SnapDragon 855 chipset will be providing premium processing power.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors You Need to Know
- An in-display fingerprint scanner will reduce the need for a separate scanning element.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 will support 5G technology, which will make cellular data faster and clearer.
- A “hole punch” front-facing camera, embedded in the camera’s top right corner, will reduce bezel without removing functionality.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 will feature the Infinity-O display, which will maximize its screen real estate.
- The SnapDragon 855 chipset is known to power the Samsung Galaxy S10, and looks incredibly impressive on benchmarking reports.
- An advanced Face ID solution is rumored to be included that will rival the authentication services of the Apple iPhone X.
“Life Pattern” and the Samsung Galaxy S10
In addition to the rumors above, there have been several rumors about a feature called “Life Pattern.” It’s believed that the most expensive model of the Samsung Galaxy S10 will come with Life Pattern in addition to 5G support, but details are unclear regarding what Life Pattern is.
Presently, it’s believed that Life Pattern is an augmented reality solution that tailors itself to its users, while also modifying the smartphone’s performance based on the user’s usage patterns. As an example, the phone may alter its processing power based on when the user most needs it.
Of course, these are all rumors: no one will know anything until the actual launch. A few product photos have shown the general appearance of the product, but they have not been verified.
There will undoubtedly be more leaks and more buzz as the launch date comes closer, but this is a comprehensive overview of what we know thus far. Rumors have stated that the phone may hit the shelves as early as March 8th — and anyone interested in learning more should tune into the product launch on February 20th.