[Video] Samsung Galaxy Note8 Unboxing, Specs and Car Phone Holders
The Samsung Galaxy Note8 has arrived! This phone has generated a lot of buzz in the media, and now we finally get to show you what it’s all about. The Galaxy Note8 comes equipped with dual rear facing cameras, one of the most anticipated features of the Note8. This phone was built with a comeback in mind, and the features it offers are proving just that.
Samsung Galaxy Note8 Review & Unboxing Video
The Samsung Galaxy Note8 comes in four colors; Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Deepsea Blue and Maple Gold, and has the largest screen on a Note device thus far. Although this phone is big, boasting a 6.3″ display screen, it’s still easy to hold due to the screen being taller, rather than wider. Aside from its impressive size, the Galaxy Note8’s most notable features are the new and improved camera, and the cool and fun things you can do with its S Pen.
The Note8 comes with a dual camera setup, the first ever on a Samsung phone. This camera comes with many great features, so here are the top ones.
- Dual OIS. An industry first, this phone has optical image stabilization on both lenses, telephoto and wide-angle. This will quickly be joined by the iPhone X. However, as of right now, this is the only phone on the market that offers this feature, which allows you to take clear photos even with camera shake.
- 2x Optical Zoom. This feature allows you to take professional-worthy photos, even when zooming in.
- Dual Pixel Sensor. This makes it easy to take great photos in all kinds of lighting, even in the dark.
- Live Focus. This feature allows you to focus in on the subject of the photo and blur out the background before snapping the shot. If you decide you don’t like the photo entirely, you can adjust the level of background blur after it has been taken.
The Samsung Galaxy Note8 has more to offer than just it’s camera, such as the S Pen. The Galaxy Note8’s S Pen allows you to hand-write messages on photos, make notes on the Note8 screen without unlocking the phone, create GIFs, and much more. With a 0.7 mm tip, the S Pen makes remembering tasks and creating fun photos easy to do.
To learn more about the Samsung Galaxy Note8 and to see all of the great features it has to offer, check out our Samsung Galaxy Note8 unboxing video below.
Samsung Galaxy Note8 Specs
- 6.3 inch Display Screen
- Front camera: Resolution: 8MP AF
- Telephoto camera: Resolution: 12MP AF
- Wide-angle camera: Resolution: Dual pixel 12MP AF
- 10nm AP + 6GB RAM
- 64 GB Storage (SD card slot on the phone allows you to add up to 256GB)
- 3300mAh Battery Capacity
- S Pen: Pen Tip diameter: 0.7 mm
To get a more detailed list of the Galaxy Note8 specs, visit the official Samsung Galaxy Note8 Specs page.
Samsung Galaxy Note8 Car Phone Holders
We will be making custom holders for the Galaxy Note 8, but adjustable holders are available now. If you use a thin case, mount your Note8 in our universal holder #246605. If you use a rugged case on your phone, like the OtterBox Defender, mount your Note8 in our universal holder #246817.
Custom Note8 holders will be available soon. To be updated on their arrival, sign up for Note8 phone holder notifications.