[Calendar] ProClip Holiday Shipping Schedule 2017
Ordering a custom vehicle mount for that special someone? Or possibly a merry gift for yourself? A ProClip custom car phone mount is the gift that keeps on giving. Your parents, siblings, children and even the in-laws will appreciate the hands-free convenience that ProClip offers in vehicle. Safe travels during the holiday season is frequently wished – A ProClip car phone mount brings safety and convenience to those who own it. A safe and secure place to dock your phone any time of year! Check out the 2017 Holiday Shipping Schedule below to make sure you receive your order by December 25th.
Holiday Shipping Schedule 2017: ProClip USA
What is the deadline to receive my order by December 25th*?
This depends on the shipping method chosen:
- Free USPS First Class (Qualifying Orders) – Deadline is Wednesday, December 13th. ETA: 3-7 Business Days. If you order on or before December 13th, your order should arrive by December 24th, 2017. Due to the holiday season and the popular USPS First-Class free shipping method, orders shipped via USPS First Class may not ship the same day the order is placed. Please choose an upgraded shipping method if ordering after December 13th.
- USPS Priority – Deadline is Friday, December 15th. ETA: 2-5 Business Days.
- FedEx Ground – Deadline is Monday, December 18th. ETA: 3-5 Business Days.
- FedEx International – Deadline is Monday, December 18th. ETA: 3-6 Business Days.
- FedEx 2-Day Air – Deadline is Wednesday, December 20th. ETA: 2 Business Days.
- FedEx Overnight – Deadline is Thursday, December 21st. ETA: 1 Business Day.
Holiday shipping of ProClip USA orders is similar to standard shipping for parts in stock. We receive shipments of new parts daily and fulfill orders the same day that we receive them. Customers who follow the Holiday Shipping Schedule should receive their ProClip parts by December 24th, 2017.
*Deadlines can shift 1-day to account for inclement weather or manufacturer delays. Backordered parts and UPS orders do not apply to standard holiday shipping deadlines.
We suggest placing orders for popular items ASAP to secure a place in line for that SKU. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions related to inventory or product availability.