Galaxy S5 Now Available for Pre-Order
The new Galaxy S5 smartphone is now available for pre-order from four U.S. carriers.
Best Buy has samples of the Galaxy S5 as well as the Gear smartwatches (Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo and Gear Fit) in stores. Pricing for the Gear smartwatches has also been announced, with the Gear 2 at $299 and the Gear 2 Neo and Gear Fit both at $199.
AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular and Sprint are all offering the GS5 for pre-order. Pricing is comparable, but each carrier is offering a different promotion for those that pre-order. All are expected to begin shipping and have the device in stores around April 11.
- $199.99 with 2-year agreement
- $0 down with monthly payments of $25 for 18 months or $32.50 for 12 months
- Pre-orders before June 5 receive $50 off a Gear 2 or Gear 2 Neo
- $0 down with monthly payments of $27.50 for 24 months
- Pre-orders before March 31 receive $120 discount off Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet, with a free 200 MB per month data plan for the life of the tablet
- $199.99 (after rebate) with two 2-year agreement
- Pre-orders receive a $50 Google Play Store credit
- $199.99 (after rebate) with new agreement
- $0 down with monthly payments of $27.09 for 24 months
- Pre-orders receive a free Galaxy Tab 3 when they sign up for a Family Plan
Verizon has yet to announce availability, but we can expect pricing to be very similar.